This manifold was design, built and assemble for a mooring winch application in our facility. It was meant to be mount directly to the port of a Kawasaki Staffa motor. It mains function is for:
- directional control of the motors ( two Staffa motors driving a main gear),
- different speed selection via solenoid valve,
- it was built with the capability of free wheeling one motor if there is a need for the operation of the winch.
Our scope of components supplies are as follows:
- Slip in Cartridge from Eaton
- Solenoid Directional valve from Eaton
- Screw in Cartridge from Sun Hydraulics
- Main winch control valve from Servi Hydranor
- Manifold by Power & Motion Control Pte Ltd
- Hydraulic motor from Kawasaki Staffa.